Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Commentary on Editorial

I myself am personaly pro choice, at least for the most part, and I found a lot of the points you made very interesting. I do believe that every baby should have the right to live, they are tiny and innocent beings who havent done anything to deserve death. Dont you think its funny how many people who are pro-choice dont agree with the death penalty. So its ok for an innocent baby to die, but not an adult who chose to take the life another. I agree that rape is traumatic but i dont believe a girl who is impregnated by her rapist should have to have that baby. This is one of few instances when I think abortion is justifiable. The memory of the rape would be enough to deal with on its own. You would not really ever understand unless you became pregnant due to rape. Your view about the economy is unique but over all I find to be somewhat irrelevant. Abortion is not going to impact the population or the economy significantly, most people are still going to have kids. Your right when people get pregnant accidently they should still have to take responsibility for their actions. If I can have a kid at fifteeen anyone can. People who feel they cant handle that responsibility could always put the child up for adoption. I find myself aggreeing with the overall message and think you bring some interesting view points to the table.

No comments: